Sign-Up for Fig Weekly
Sign-up for Fig Datebook and receive weekly content that includes new blogs and features, local events, and happenings in West Chester delivered directly to your inbox.
To subscribe to Fig West Chester in print, please click here.
Get the Print Magazine
Get your own fresh Fig West Chester delivered to your doorstep 4x a year. Be inspired by the latest trends, happenings and thoughts about a West Chester lifestyle.
Suggest an Event
The online Fig calendar is a curated list of community and advertiser events happening in West Chester.
July 16, 2019
Jean Gross’ Summer to Savor List
The Jean Gross team was just ranked 8th sales team in the Keller Williams Greater PA Region. As a 40-year resident of West Chester, Jean knows the borough inside and out. Try Jean’s Summer to Savor List, which includes delicious recommendations large and small to sip, savor, and slow down with this season.
Jean’s Summer to Savor List
- Jaco Taco – Get your day off to a great start! Dive into the Simpleton Breakfast Burrito with sausage, so yummy in your tummy.
- La Baquette Magique – Citron/Lemon Tart—start your summer mornings a little slower with a cup of coffee and the Citron Lemon Tart. It’s magique!
- Teca – Linger through Happy Hour with a seat right at the bar. Sip your favorite cocktail paired with their Fried Olives.
- Pietro’s Prime – Perfect for date night! Try the Filet Mignon with Béarnaise, paired with a classic Martini.
- Carlino’s – Take out Mama Carlino’s Famous Lasagna & Broccoli Rabe and enjoy it at home with loved ones.
- Limoncello – No matter what day it is, order the Risotto of the Day. You can’t go wrong!
- Mercato – Zuppa di Pesce, Meet a friend to dine al fresco on the patio with a bowl of Zuppa di Pesce and a glass of white wine. Cheers!
- D’Ascenzo’s Gelato – Belgian Butter Cookie—an evening stroll through the borough in the summertime is not complete without a stop here to enjoy a bowl of Belgian Butter Cookie gelato.
Jean Gross is a vibrant, distinctive staple in the West Chester Community as well as all of Chester County. Jean has excelled in her 30+ years in Real Estate. Whether buying or selling a home, the process is an ‘emotional roller coaster’ and if you choose to take that ride with Jean & her team, they will be there for you every ‘bump’ of the way. Call to discuss how you can work together!